Sunday, May 28, 2017

FINALLY! Transcending Limitations is published!

I just hit the "publish" button at Amazon. Literally, I started this post immediately after I saw the word "done".  It was a great relief. I thought I was going to see that word last December. Delays of various kinds meant that it took another five months.  Now, it is finally done.

Amazon said that the review process could take as long as 72 hours so it is not available right now (that is, Sunday, May 28th). It will definitely be available by this coming Wednesday, May 31st. The original plan was to put it on pre-order but that needs to be 4 days in advance and I said it would come out in May so I decided to skip that.

The ebook has been released but the paperback is not quite ready yet. I need to apply the changes I made in the final read-through to that copy of the story first. I imagine it will trail the ebook format by a week or so.

Also, in case you missed it, below is the book trailer.



Update from 6-24-2017. The paperback format is available at Amazon and also Createspace.

Brian Wilkerson is a independent novelist, freelance book reviewer, and writing advice blogger. He studied at the University of Minnesota and came away with bachelor degrees in English Literature and History (Classical Mediterranean Period concentration).

No comments:

Post a Comment